Sail / Rigging
Our Services / Contact
A block for 30$
Dwayne & Julie, BoomDeYada
Get the grib
Use a winch properly
Free chart viewer
Overlap on a winch
Noeuds some simple tricks
Come and join us on board for a week and prepare yourself to be fully ready to sail, buy a boat, or just improve your knowledges.
- General weather and wind circulation.
- Geather interpretation for sailors and routing.
- Paper chart, general reading.
- Bearing, routing, regulars marks and important points.
( Including weather programs, world charts and navigation program & tide program).
- Main engine ( important check and troubleshooting ).
- Outboard mechanics.
- Electricity ( general comprehension, special understanding of boat management and production ) AC / DC.
- General maintenance of the boat weekly routine and check points ( pipes, fridges engines sails, rigging …)importance of Cleaning.
- Green boat (water maker, wing generator, solar panels).
- Anchoring & taking mooring ( solo or as couple).
- Reefing ( deferents options and strategies regarding the strength of the sea).
- General sailing, how to get the best performance with sails adjustment with a maximum of confort on board.
- Strong weather strategies and obligations.
- Splicing ( soft shackle, making block be a light boat and stronger than ever remove all hold school shackles and lines).
- Sails repairs.
- General rigging inspections and special care avoid the main mistakes.
- Lines ( cleaning fixing maintenance).
- General safety on open sea but also in crowed anchorage.
- Sea survival.
- Grab bag.
- First aid kit.
- MOB ( Liferaft ).
- Night navigation.
- ( General safety equipment and electronics devises).
- Communications and weather reports.
Keep your friends aware about this sailing course option by sharing it with them: